To: "Christoph Derndorfer" <e0425...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Cc: <iaep@lists.sugarlabs.org>; "Brooks, Kevin" <kevin.bro...@ndsu.edu>
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [IAEP] Google Rise Awards

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Christoph Derndorfer
<e0425...@student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
Hi Kevin,

thanks a lot for the heads-up and for all the information on your Web site.

Did you get any feedback as to why the proposal wasn't accepted? Because
similarly to you it's my impression that Sugar-related activities should fit
in quite well with RISE's scope...

You'd think Sugar would be a good fit for Summer of Code as well, but
apparently not.

-walter

Cheers,
Christoph