El 29/10/13 08:18, Chris Leonard escribió:
Nothing would make me happier than to take myself out of the account
creation loop, but on observing the number of dummy accounts being
created (and activated) each day, I reluctantly took the step fo
turning off self-serve registration to protect the integrity of the
precious L10n work.
Hi,
I'm glad to report that you can be happy now.

Alsroot gave me access today to current pootle and I managed to
activate the built-in captcha for registration. I created three users,
but I'm not sure how to remove them: test, test-captcha and
test-captcha-again.

It will be a good idea to keep an eye on new users as maybe
spammers can defeat some kinds of captchas. Hopefully not.

About the diagram shared by Laura, is it a good first step for a
completely new language that requires it, to translate the
glibc_helper.po <http://translate.sugarlabs.org/export/Sandbox/gn/glibc_helper.po> file first and submit it to localization@ , or
do you have another suggestion for a first step?

Regards,
Sebastian