Sean,

I understand the need is to have a financial report at each monthly meeting reporting on starting balance, amount received, amount paid, and ending balance. This is under the control of SFC. Adam is our liason to SFC. So I think it is appropriate that he make this report.

Currently, there is no income, expenses are one-two transactions, and so such a report should be easy to make.

Tony