Adam - sorry, caught again by the 'reply list' button.

Tony

On 06/30/2016 07:10 PM, Tony Anderson wrote:
Hi, Dave

Your motion has never been presented to the Board. I have no specific knowledge that all members oppose it.

Your record of decisions includes many items that have never become before the Board. You annoy many of us by your continual accusations that we are 'hiding' actions from the members of the Sugar Labs community.

From my point of view, the SLOBs list can be made public. Any necessary private communications can be made by private email.
With seven members, this is not so burdensome.

Tony