Dave

We got it. In the future, we will take greater care to cross-post votes by email (hopefully rare since the meeting itself is public).

Tony

On 07/01/2016 12:57 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:
On 1 July 2016 at 05:45, Tony Anderson <tony_ander...@usa.net> wrote:
You need to distinguish between encouraging members to propose actions to be
taken by the Board and a motion made at a Board meeting by a member of the
Board, seconded and put to a vote of the Board members.
I got it :) Since motions made at a Board meeting by a member of the
Board, seconded and put to a vote of the Board members, are voted on
in private, would be willing to post a motion to improve the operation
of the project that requires votes to be emailed to the IAEP and SLOB
lists in order to be counted as valid?
.