Hi, Sebastian

I write a lot of spaghetti code. I don't know anywhere it is written that code can only be written or appear on github. Has this become the monopoly of software?

I am really sorry that you raise what you apparently believe are serious issues and are unable to discuss them.

You seem to have a lot of time to quibble over procedural issues.

Tony