Buat rekan2 yang berminat...!!!.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Dowling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 6:14 PM
To: Syaiful Jazan
Subject: Fw: CPA Lunch 24th March

Friday, March 14, 2003

Mr. Syaiful Jazan. Sj

Production Geologist

PT Exspan Nusantara

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Syaiful Jazan. Sj,

Invitation to CPAA Professional Development Monthly Meeting

I would like to invite you to attend a CPA Australia Professional development meeting
on Monday the 24th of March at 12:00 pm at the Mercantile Club on the Penthouse Floor
of the World Trade Centre, Jl Sudirman Kav 31, Jakarta.  The speaker is Mr. Paul
Coutrier who is the Executive Director of the Indonesian Mining Association and the
topic is “The future of the Indonesian Mining sector”.

The price of a reservation is Rp 150,000 for member of the CPA Australia and the
Institute of Accountants and Rp 250,000 for non-members.

I would really appreciate obtaining confirmation on your availability   as soon as
possible.

For further information, your staff can contact JOB 42 Public Relations Consultants as
our Event Organize at Phone No: 021 720 0149 or Fax No: 021 739 8928  or SMS to 0815
881 4693 (Contact Person: Mrs. Jenny Haloho).

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Stephen R. Dowling

Professional Development