Pakdhe,
Ada yang menarik dari petikan wawancaranya;
http://www.unisdr.org/eng/sasakawa/sasakawa09-interview.html

<http://www.unisdr.org/eng/sasakawa/sasakawa09-interview.html>6. How are you
planning to invest the award money?

I am planning to make use of the award money by promoting learning and
practices in disaster risk reduction in a number of areas prone to volcanic
eruptions, such as the Mt. Kelud area in East Java and the Mt. Egon in East
Nusa Tenggara, and a number of other areas that have escaped our attention.
Additionally, I would like to initiate a community centre for learning
related to disaster risk reduction.

7. What are your future plans for furthering disaster risk reduction?

My future plans include contributing to the implementation of the Hyogo
Framework for Action by means of promoting investments that are more
locally-based, make use of local resources and knowledge and that facilitate
disaster risk reduction as an inclusive process. In Indonesia, every island
and ethnicity has their own ways of practicing disaster risk reduction.