On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 03:27:48PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

> Andi,
>
> Here a patchset with the thinkpad-acpi changes scheduled for 2.6.27.

I tried to apply them to current Linus head (last change
to thinkpad-acpi 24e45bbe695719dca8c20e03d386eb6ea86526b5), but there were
tons of conflicts. Some patches still missing?

I tried to merge the manually, but gave up when there were some
non trivial changes.

Please send a tree that actually applies.

Thanks,

-Andi