----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Bielefeld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: Impossible? convert PDF to Book/Manager format?

Hi Tom,

I have Adobe 6, and searching a PDF seems to take forever.  I would prefer
that everyone do like IBM does - give you a CD with both Bookmanager and
PDF files.  If I want to print a section or chapter, I use PDF.  If I need
to find something, nothing beats Bookmanager.

By the way, is there a way to enter 2 or 3 keywords in Adobe?  I know it
works in Bookmanager, but I'm not sure about Adobe.

Eric Bielefeld
P&H Mining Equipment

Eric,

The problem is that vendors are not yet distributing the PDF indexes like they are the .bki files for BM. Once they do, the multiple keyword searches should work similar to BM.

Tom