on 5/23/05 7:00 PM, Ted MacNEIL at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

----SNIP_____________

> All platitudes aside, push and get it done, or go become a web-weenie.

Ted,

I think its all over the place as far as locking down the desk top. I was at
one place where you had to get permission to FTP a PDF manual and at
anopther place any request was promptly ignored. NO MATTER HOW much you
screamed and cussed.

AT one place I refused to use the computer provided and bought my own. That
did not go over well.

Once in a while I get my revenge on the PC weenies... and do I gloat.

Ed