Thomas Conley wrote:

You want detail, you got it. I click on a pdf file in Explorer, then I click on another one. I get two instances of Acrobat and toggle between them with Alt-Tab (seriously, that's all I do. Do you not get multiple instances with your version of Acrobat 7?)

No. On my Windows XP desktop, both documents appear under the same instance of Acrobat. Are you sure you're running native Acrobat Reader and not firing it up underneath a browser or something?

As far as the shared profile for ISPF in a SYSPLEX, just do it. The last image to log off "wins". Check out Lionel's article in TechSupport http://www.naspa.com/PDF/2004/0504/T0405002.pdf

According to Lionel's article, you don't just do it. Rather, his article says you must change the SPFEDIT ENQ from SCOPE=SYSTEMS to SCOPE=SYSTEM, but only for data sets that match your ISPF profile data set naming convention using the GRS wildcard facility.

(talk about ironic, it's a PDF! ;-)

What else would you expect it to be???

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Phoenix Software International | Tel: (310) 338-0400 x318       |
| 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800 | Fax: (310) 338-0801            |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |