> It depends on how backleveled your customers are (might be), and
> how will your products react to an 0C1?

PLO is now older than dirt. Your "customer" would have to be on an
ECL machine, or a 1st generation CMOS. PLO came in with G2 CMOS.
I seriously doubt there are ANY production systems in use today
that do NOT have PLO. Dual-pathing is vastly more prone to error
than simply placing a stick in the sand and saying; this is the
minimum function level required for this software.

I am constantly amazed at the gymnastics some people will go through
to "support" back back back level "customers". One thing you can
say for sure about customers who are not on reasonably current
hardware and software... they aren't spending any money! Why would
anyone go to that amount of trouble when there's no revenue in it
anyway? Charity?

CC