Leonard Woren wrote:

Except as it pertains to IBM, this is now way off-topic for this list,
but I just have to say this...  The problem with U.S. Corporations is
*the stock market*.  Want to stop the outsourcing of jobs to overseas?
Abolish the stock market!  Make management responsive to and
responsible to customers, not stockholders.

Do you suggest some kind of revolution ?
We have some experiences with that, I'd suggest to read some Lenin's books, or epecially Marx - they suggested similar solutions.
They also did hate top salaries of bank's presidents.
Everything is already discussed, every problem was solved in their books. Some countries even tried it.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland