How about this: (it is from 1999, tho)
<quote>
ERROR DESCRIPTION:

       See OW46303.

       One day a job on Initiator-A received abend522, then the
  next job on this Initiator-A received abendA78-1C.  Every job
  which then runs in this Initiator receives abendA78 rc1C until
  the Initiator is stopped (drained).
  ABENDA78 RC1C RSN1C ABENDSA78 ABENDS522

  LOCAL FIX:
       Stop (drain $PI(A)) Initiator-A, then restart it.

  PROBLEM SUMMARY:
  * USERS AFFECTED: Systems running JBB3313 thru JBB6604.        *
  * PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: Repeated ABENDA78-RC1C abends           *
  *                      experienced by batch jobs going         *
  *                      through termination.                    *
  * RECOMMENDATION:                                              *
  Repeated ABENDA78-RC1C abends in an initiator address space.
  A DIV map is left outstanding which causes any subsequent
  subpool freemains that encompass the mapped storage to
  fail.  This is a FINREVERSAL of APAR OW24818.

  PROBLEM CONCLUSION:
  Change the Initiator's recovery, IEFIB620, to terminate for
  ABENDA78 abends.

  TEMPORARY FIX:
        Stop (drain $PI(A)) Initiator-A, then restart it.

 </quote>

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.