If an executive actually does such a thing they will be the author of
their own downfall and misery. Hoist by thier own petard. That kind of
treason does not, in the long run, promote survival of either the
executive or company. I'm not so cynical and have faith that the vast
majority of executives are relatively sane, and not criminal, despite the
recent narrow focus by the media on a few wacko CEOs.

Robin Murray
Tel: (902) 453-7300 x4177
Cell: (902) 430-0637

Bill Fairchild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
06/08/2005 08:41 AM
Please respond to IBM Mainframe Discussion List