In a message dated 6/8/2005 7:34:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Bill,

I wonder if some astute lawyer will file under the RICO  laws or possibly a
class action suit.  I.T. risk assessment and  security have got to be some of
the hotest areas IBM could get involved in  from both a services and software
products perspective.

Paul  Hanrahan

I know a data processing lawyer who is probably salivating right now.   When
I told him in 1996 about the Y2K issues he started salivating so freely  that
he had to change his drool bucket.

Bill