Ray Mullins wrote:
I saw that one.  That was one I wanted to get when I lived in California,
along with IFOX00 and IEV90, both of which were also taken.

I've had MVCK in Virginia and Vermont for many years. It serves as a reminder of errors in our 4341 (and later 4381) processors. TSO logon would get an 0C4; it seems MVCK failed when either operand crossed a 2K page boundary that was not a 4K boundary. IBM fixed it, and then it only failed when both operands crossed a 2K boundary..... Good thing we had Wylbur to run in the meantime!

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT