Bill,

I think security should be unobtrusive. Perhaps the mandatory sprinkler
systems could have a dual purpose like some sort of fast acting gas that
renders one unconscious but doesn't kill.

I mean think about it.  Fire arms are very indiscriminate weapons no matter
the caliber.  In a cubicle environment, unless there's been some sort of
alarm and drill, innocent by standers could be injured.

Just joking.

Paul Hanrahan

I didn't say these guards would shoot employees who forget their  cards.  I
said they prevent visitors from wandering around  unescorted.  I don't know
what this organization's policy is on leaving the  room with a card or if
they
even have cards.  I only know of the one  policy involving armed guards.

Bill Fairchild

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html