From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of McKown, John
Sent: Friday June 24 2005 12:50
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: HALON et al

<snip>

> Any good Big Red Button stories?  Hehehehe  Seen my share of those.
> Had

Two operators playing "volleyball" with a coke can. Can went high over the
first operator's head. Right into the computer room's emergency power off
button. Next week, there is a big block of wood with a hole as big around as
an adult's thumb over the button.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer