In a message dated 6/29/2005 9:03:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Anyone  out there know this?

I have a person that  wants to use the LOOKAT exec in TSO. I use it
as a command but he wants to  move the cursor to a message and press a pf
key and bring him to the book  which contains the message. Does anyone know
what the PF key would look  like? Thanks

Needs to parse text relative to cursor position and pass string to
LOOKAT. Used to be a similar beast on the Naspa site called ZOOM
that would browse or edit the DSN you PFKlicked on. Their SPAM
controls were a little soft so dropped off years ago. Maybe google?
Ugh...too many cameras. Went to _www.naspa.com_ (http://www.naspa.com)   and
searched
on ZOOM. 'bout the 7th one down.