From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Conway, Steven F
Sent: 30 June 2005 16:24
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Couple of questions on JES2 output handling

Hmm, how about that?!  It works as advertised.  When did this become
available?  (Rhetorical; I'll find it in the doc.)  I looked in the JCL
Ref, it's not listed in the Changes section back to z/OS 1.1, which implies
it was available in OS/390.

This is much simpler than the IEFJOBS route.  Thanks!
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction NetworkServices.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution isprohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact thesender by reply e-mail and