Edward E. Jaffe wrote:

Imbriale, Donald (Exchange) wrote:

z/OS V1R3 support was discontinued 31March2005.

Right. What I should have said was that the z/OS V1R6 DTSC and ADCD systems have z/OS V1R3 IPCS elements because it was the oldest OS supported at the time those systems were built.

I do not know if we are a PWD member or not. I'll have to ask the powers that be.

Its possible that I have the ADCD delivery. If the installer did the right job and did install the 1.3 thru 1.5 libraries, what names would I search for to find these back level libraries? I can search my system to see if I already have them.