Hi,

   I know the following info:
   1. David Pitts has a OS/390 GCC port version[1]. But the last
modification is 2002/12/11, the gcc version is only 3.2 and the OS
version is only OS.390 2.9. Who has experience about David Pitts'
OS/390 GCC version?
   2. There are official gcc port versions for "Linux for zSeries" [2].
   3. Dignus System/C. If I can compile a c source code in linux box
by gcc, I can, by all means, compile it in z/OS box by Dignus System/C
without changing the c source code? If the answer is YES, Dignus
System/C will be a perfect tool to do UNIX/Linux->z/OS porting, and
it's exactly what I am looking for.

    My question is: Is there a z/OS gcc port version?

    Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Thank you!

Best Regards,
Xie Bo

Reference
1. http://www.cozx.com/~dpitts/gcc.html