<snip>

> and that is sovereign advice if you need a facility for
> communication among,
> say, independent tasks or address spaces.
>
> Name/token services can also be used within a single task,
> but for this
> purpose DXD and CXD are radically better because simpler and faster.
>
> John Gilmore
> Ashland, MA 01721
> USA

Do DXD and CXD work for communications between modules which are
dynamically LOADed or LINKed to? I think that they only work for modules
which are composite linked (bound?). Like FORTRAN Named Common.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.