There you go trying to use logic again. <g>

These are the same folks that make the -caller- look like they're
responsible for performance issues on DB2 calls. Pretty cagey folks, I'd
say.

Interesting also is in the Extended ... Guide two ways to avoid the
problem are:

1. Increase RSVNONR big enough to cover between IPL's.
2. Fix the application.....Yea I see that happening. <g>

Bill

Mainframe -

An obsolete device still used by thousands of obsolete companies, serving
billions of obsolete customers, and making huge obsolete profits, for
their obsolete shareholders. And this year's run twice fast as last
year's.          -Phil Payne-