In a message dated 7/23/2005 11:28:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A  developer would never be able to complete a single product using  that
methodology.  The target, both in terms of hardware technology  and gaming
standards, moves faster than you could write the  code.

I don't understand. Most games are written for the 128bit chipsets
in Playstation, Nintendo and X-Box. They have to be tinkered to
run on XP. I've got a box full of 3.5" diskettes that all run under DOS
compliments of various students. Haven't played most of them
in years. Don't know don't care.