On Jul 24, 2005, at 3:11 PM, Ed Finnell wrote:

In a message dated 7/24/2005 1:57:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What I  don't understand is how, on a mailing list where we are all
ostensibly OS experts, some can be so oblivious to the basic facts about a
platform we  all use on a regular basis.  There seems to be a level of
ignorance among many (but not all) mainframers with regard to PCs that only
serves to  reinforce the stereotypes.

Ed,

I have seen employers deny education for non MF related education. Yes I know educate yourself hmmm.. maybe SHARE should offer a session or two?

Ed