In a message dated 7/24/2005 10:29:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

For  everyone's sake, why don't you refrain from making authoritative
statements  when you don't know the subject matter.  Also, if someone
suggests to  you the possibility that things may not work the way you assume,
maybe you  should have a more open mind and accept that you could be wrong.
Ignorance  isn't a crime.</rant>

Learned that in 1st grade, been trying to rectify it ever since.
The only authoritative statements that I think I've made. Gaming
PCs cost more and have more horsepower, can still order with
DOS or XP gave you a link to the Systemax Warbird, the tigerdirect.com site
has 27 hits for No-OS. I've got a box of 3.5"
diskettes that have stuff from Flight simulator to Donkey Kong that
ran on an XT and delighted the kids. My current P4 won't read them
'cause they're 256k. Lastly, gaming sites are virus prone even
with current Norton Suite 2005.

Guess about the 7th grade I learned "the more you know, the more you know
you don't know". Since joining this list in '86 I've
tried to inject personnel experience of what I've tried and what
did or didn't work. That's why the list was set up. Mostly,  other
people agree or give a better explanation. I'm not good at  arguing
for the sake of arguing. No personnel axes to grind. Got another
PC to rebuild as a result of 'Gameitis'.