By the sound of the conversations our network guy is having with
whoever he's talking to at AT&T its going to be a long time. :)

I sounds like the support people don't know what TN3270 is, don't know
what
IBMLINK is ...

"Gibney, David Allen,Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
07/25/2005 12:14
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: IBMLINK

   Any idea when/if it will be fixed. I've been accused of
curmudgeonliness before, but I really prefer the TN3270 interface to
ibmlink for basic tasks. Like AST, SRD, SIS