From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of McKown, John
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:57 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: What happened to iSource?

I am still getting them. Perhaps your company's SPAM filter has gone
insane? I know that mine has, a bit. All my email lists are set to REPRO
so that I should get copies of my own posts. I no longer get them. But
my posts get into the archives, so I know that they are getting thru.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.