In a message dated 8/1/2005 10:09:38 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

have  never heard that and I can't find any evidence of that on the STK
web  site.  It would sound like a good move for STK to offer a
3590-compatible drive.

Back when there was a working CONFIGurator on IBMLink it was
an option.

We actually looked at, but were a little shaky with service
arrangements. IBM said they would cover the config, but we were
leery of response times and parts.