Estimeed listers

I've the need to enlarge our JES2 checkpoint datasets (the main couple and
the 'spare' dataset) first in test then in prod.

Is there anyone that can provide a quick procedure to do it ? I read JES2
tuning and inizialization guide but I don't understand if I've to define
new datasets (via say IEFBR14) and then (at JES2 cold start) starting
reconfiguration dialog or it can be done via JES2 commands renaming the old
datasets and the new.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

M. S.