Hi, John.
Lots of time, if I need info on stuff like this, I check out IBM's
DeveloperWorks site - there you could do a Search of "all of dw"
(developerworks site) for SOAP and get at least more background.

http://www-130.ibm.com/developerworks/

Regards,
Peggy

n Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:28:49 -0500, McKown, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>