From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of David Cole
Sent: 03 August 2005 16:02
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: EJES vs. IOF??? (was EJES is Preferred over SDSF (according to
Z/Flash))

I wonder how EJES compares to IOF
(www.triangle-systems.com/IBMCMPAT.SHTML)? IOF's been around for a
couple or few decades. I've been using it since I can't remember
when, and I love it. (Which is why I don't know how to use SDSF very
well any more...)

But EJaffe's a great programmer. So... I wonder how EJES and IOF compare?

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cole Software          WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920        FAX:      540-456-6658