In a recent note, Thomas Conley said:

> [...]
By my long experience, Rexx alone doesn't solve the problem.
It seems to be the ISREDIT subcommand interface WAD.
However, as suggested previously, a reference instead
to an unevaluated variable has the desired result.  I
assume an analogous construct is available in CLIST.

-- gil
--
StorageTek
INFORMATION made POWERFUL