Thanks all I refered to IFGRPL  and got th needed info

"Chase, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> -----Original Message-----
> From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of mary george
>
> All,
>
> What is the purpose of having an extension RPL?
> I find that LU6.2 extensions fro RPL are RPL6,do all modules
> have extensions on RPL like this?
>
> Could anyone guide on some manuals that could tell me in
> which location of a RPL I could
> RPL6 fields ,ECB etc?

Probably easiest would be to write an assembler "program" to generate the
RPL DSECT:

DUMMY CSECT ,
IFGRPL AM=VTAM
END DUMMY

Be sure to include SYS1.MODGEN in your assembly //SYSLIB concatenation. Oh,
you don't need to link-edit this "program". :-)

-jc-