----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert A. Rosenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 3:18 PM
Subject: Downloading CBPDO RIM Files

I have been away from Operating System Support for a LONG time and have just gotten a job where I am now doing (among other things) SMP Support. I have been given a CBPDO tape to install but while there is no docs on how to download the RIM library from the tape (CATCH-22). Can someone please post the JCL to access this library (ie: The File Number and DSN at least) since I know it is a standard IEBCOPY step.

Robert,

Use the SMP/E RECEIVE dialog. It has an option to download the RIM, the DOC, etc.

Regards,
Tom Conley