In a message dated 8/7/2005 12:01:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

WatASS  actually existed - It was called Assembler G. There was even
some code in  a HASP Routine that processed Object Decks to support
the Object Decks it  output (I think it had to do with better RLD

Think I was leaving as they were converting to RCA/Serry/UNIVAC
so the clamor died down. Then the Minis started firing up. PDP/8
there Varian somewhere else RCA110A in EE and one of PFCSK's discovered  X/PL
from UCLA or STANFORD. Got several emulators rolling pretty good. He went
over to Music department to help with the Varian and next thing I heard he's
headed off to Muscle Shoals to be a studio musician. Asta la  vista.....