Man! If only there were a __GOOD__ one available in the western are
(west of SH 360) here in the DFW Metromess. "The mainframe is being
replaced." is the mantra around here. Relo is __NOT__ an option (at
present or for a few years). A "sweat shop" (>>40 hrs/wk) ain't very
appealing either. And driving from Arlington to the east is only for the
masochists!

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.