Hi folks.

I'm looking for a way of automatically verifying that all Filesystems
specified in BPXPRMxx were successfully mounted at IPL.

We've currently got a rather ugly REXX that chains through MVS control
blocks to locate the BPXPRMxx members, extract the filesystem names,
substitute system symbols and then compare the results against the mount
table via the getmntent syscall service.

Please tell me that there's an easier and more reliable way.

Regards,
Fred Schmidt
Senior Systems Programmer
Department of Corporate and Information Services (DCIS)
Data Centre Services (DCS)
Northern Territory Government

Email              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone            (08) 89 99 6891