Not true. Our product Dorana can tell you which library a load module was executed from. You just have to know where to look and I can't tell that information suffice to say that IBM do provide a number of facilities to do this but they are not, as we found out, documented very well. But alas if you're in the USA you can't take advantage of Dorana. Maybe now that IBM own the patent they might be willing to deal with us more so than ISOGON.

Jim K.