One of our users has become interested in encrypting a job's sysout before
sending it to a email address. We currently use XMITPIP to package the data for
emailing the data. This is only an interest at this point, there is no money to
spend on fancy products with components on both z/OS and WinXP. I have been
asked to see if there is some free programs, one for z/OS to encrypt the data
(DES, 3DES, AES have been mentioned), and one for the WinXP workstation to
decrypt the data file.

Does anyone have some pointers to such programs?

/Tom Kern

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs