Hi,

I am in the process of migrating a system from Zara to DFSMSrmm on a zOS 1.4
system.

I have a question re HSM and ARCTVEXT.

We are currently running the Zara version of ARCTVEXT and understand that
when we go to RMM in Production I will no longer need the exit as the
interface is now handled by the EDGTVEXT interface.

What I need to understand is what do I do whilst I am running Zara & RMM in
parallel?

Do I need a:

*       ARCTVEXT router exit to call the Zara ARCTVEXT and then RMM
ARCTEVEXT; if required I would only need the RMM version whilst in parallel?
*       Just the Zara ARCTVEXT and RMM will be updated via the EDGTVEXT
interface?
*       Or something completely different?

Any help gratefully received.

Kind Regards
Mark Wilson

Mobile: +44 (0) 7768 617006

This year's annual GSE conference will take place on
Tuesday 4th& Wednesday 5th October 2005.
At the Stratford upon Avon Moat House Hotel

Details can be found at:  <http://www.gse.org.uk/tyc/>
http://www.gse.org.uk/tyc/