From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Charles Mills
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 5:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Reference for DCB coexistence with RMODE 31 programs?

Looking at Gil's note, I got to wondering whether perhaps the first
assertion (about areas [buffers?] above the line) in

"The support for areas above the line is not provided for the following
devices: TSO terminal ... For the above devices, issue macros other than
OPEN and CLOSE in 24-bit addressing mode."

is true but the second assertion (about macros in 24-bit mode) is false
(no longer true?).

I think I may try moving everything except the DCBs and exit stubs above
the line but keeping the buffers below the line and see if it still
works with terminal output. (I can live without terminal input.)