Hi All,

I registered on ShopZseries 7 working days ago. Received an email saying that I
will only
be allowed to do draft orders until my access level is changed in approx. 48
hours.
I still cannot submit any orders after 7 working days - comes up with
'you are not authorized to submit orders'.
When I checked my profile on ShopZseries my access level says 'unauthenticated'.
Who must I call/mail to change my access so that I can submit an order.

Kind Regards,
Meganen Naidoo
Technical Architect: Data Centre Services
Infrastructure - JHB Region
Business Connexion (Pty) Ltd
        Office: +27 (0)11 322 5638
        Mobile: +27 (0)83 381 9216