In a message dated 8/28/2005 10:18:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Which PPT bit does that?

>If one wishes to use EXCP, a  DEB encompassing the volume must be built. The
>DSI bit just skips the  ENQ.

Memory check.  I remembered there was something in the PPT to disable  DSI,
but didn't know all it does is to skip the DSName ENQueue at OPEN  time.  Since
I didn't read AMASPZAP's source code, I don't know if it uses  EXCP.  One can
always bypass the requirements of OPEN and EXCP by using the  STARTIO macro
(there is almost always at least one more way to do what you need  to do).

Bill Fairchild