10+ years ago when I was more inclined (able?) to go bar hopping downtown, we would routinely leave the inner harbor for Fells Point and other areas. Now I think there are lots more options for roaming that are closer to the inner harbor, but most of downtown is pretty cool at night. I hope to be there for some of it since it's in my back yard. I just have to get the boss to cough up some $$. In any event, I'll be available for weather reports in advance.