Binyamin,

Would you care to share any short examples of how you would write something like that, and how to get it installed and working in IPCS?

Thanks,
Mark Vollmer

Binyamin Dissen wrote:

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:02:35 -0500 Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>I am interested in creating my own user defined control block formatting :>for use under IPCS.

:>I've read the manuals, and I find the information very daunting. I :>think I feel that way because the information is spread out so much over :>the manuals, I never found a short simple example to start my learning.

I found it a lot easier to use REXX to format them. Never found it worth the
effort to make the CBF routines.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com