If you cannot create the IOCDS using z/OS (which sounds strange to me,
but what do I know?), why can't you use z/OS to create an IOCP input
deck for z/VM? Send the deck to MAINT and create the IOCDS there? The
problem with this is that the "token" will not match between the z/OS
IODF and the IOCDS, but I guess that should not be a problem.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/HCSE4B00/3.21

may be of some help.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.